SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
At the end of July our lease will be ending and we will be moving and renovating a larger location which will have a dedicated space for chocolate classes! As the site is prepped, the August & Sept class will likely be offered in an alternative location.
Classes are offered generally twice a year and based on demand.
Please schedule a tour or a phone call interview to go over any questions, clarify topics covered and better understand the curriculum and if the program is a fit for your needs and expectations. This is required prior to enrollment.
Are you looking for an amateur chocolate class for fun, a team-building exercise or a chocolate party and not actually a full on professional course? We do offer private chocolate making experiences through our parties division. Read more about our chocolate parties & workshops: www.chamakparties.com
*We are a very small boutique chocolate shop and this is a hands on course with no commercial equipment or high tech chocolate machinery.
7 DAY INTENSIVE:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 4:00pm, Sat & Sun: 9am -12pm
Aug 3rd - 9th
WEEKENDS: 4 weekends, Sat & Sun 10am - 3pm
Oct 3-4th, 10-11th, 17-18th, 24-25th
Steps to Register
1. Phone Call Consultation or Visit to see if this is the right fit for you, we only want serious students who are focused and want your investment to be properly placed.
2. Fill out registration form bellow
3. 50% deposit to reserve your spot
methods of payment:
- Paypal or Venmo made to
- Call 832 500 4348 and we CC or cash
- Visit our shop and pay in person, old school style