SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
Our lease ended in July & our concept is expanding, our chocolate school classwroom will be located in a quaint cottage. This location will also include a portion as a vacation property so students can book the space which will include two bedrooms, living room and a kitchenette. We hope to move in Jan 2021.
Classes are offered generally twice a year and based on demand.
Please schedule a tour or a phone call interview to go over any questions, clarify topics covered and better understand the curriculum and if the program is a fit for your needs and expectations. This is required prior to enrollment.
Are you looking for an amateur chocolate class for fun, a team-building exercise or a chocolate party and not actually a full on professional course? We do offer private chocolate making experiences through our parties division. Read more about our chocolate parties & workshops: www.chamakparties.com
*We are a very small boutique chocolate shop and this is a hands on course with no commercial equipment or high tech chocolate machinery.
7 DAY INTENSIVE:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 4:00pm, Sat & Sun: 9am -12pm
Mar 8th - 14th
WEEKENDS: 4 weekends, Sat & Sun 10am - 3pm
Jan 9th -10th, 16-17th, 23-24th, 30-31st
Steps to Register
1. Phone Call Consultation or Visit to see if this is the right fit for you, we only want serious students who are focused and want your investment to be properly placed.
2. Fill out registration form bellow
3. 50% deposit to reserve your spot
methods of payment:
- Call 832 500 4348 to pay CC over phone using square or
we can send you an invoice and you can pay online
- Venmo made to
- Visit our shop and pay in person, old school style